· Something I was pleased with was that I crossed the finish line with a smile on my face because I knew that I had finished.
· I really enjoyed learning how hard it actually was to do 4 lengths of the pool after you have done a bike because I was on gear 6 and it was really hard so my legs had to work hard.
· Something I found hard was running with a sore knee and calf muscle.
· Something that made me think was what place I was coming in the race because I wanted to make my family proud.
· Something I want to get better at is swimming when I am puffed.
What can I do about it?
Work harder at swimming lessons so I can swim more iffitiontly.
I am really proud of myself because I tried my best and I did not give up when I was running with a sore calf Muscle and a sore Knee. I ended up coming 5th.Here is an image that I created on Tagul.