Monday, November 25, 2013

Nga Rakau Triathlon Reflection

Reflection for Nga Rakau Triathlon


· Something I was pleased with was that I crossed the finish line with a smile on my face because I knew that I had finished.       


· I really enjoyed learning how hard it actually was to do 4 lengths of the pool after you have done a bike because I was on gear 6 and it was really hard so my legs had to work hard.
· Something I found hard was running with a sore knee and calf muscle.
· Something that made me think was what place I was coming in the race because I wanted to make my family proud.                  
· Something I want to get better at is swimming when I am puffed.
         What can I do about it?


Work harder at swimming lessons so I can swim more iffitiontly.

I am really proud of myself because I tried my best and I did not give up when I was running with a sore calf Muscle and a sore Knee. I ended up coming 5th.

Here is an image that I created on Tagul.

Get Adobe Flash player

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work Hanz.
    I like how you put a tagul
    Great reflection.
    I like it.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clear voice Hannah Great work.
    I like how you Bravely did the individual for your team. That show pride nice work and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hannah!
    What a great triathlon reflection.
    I like the way you have done Taguls at the bottom.
    They look so cool.
    My favorite one would be the biker.
    I like how you have presented your sentences as the colors of the rainbow.
    They really stand out like that.
    You were a great biker, runner and swimmer.
    Also I like the idea of creating an recording with it.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb effort in the triathlon, Hannah. Your Tagul word art looks outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...