Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Term Four Report

Get Adobe Flash player



My year so far in Room 16 by Hannah Hansen

My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 was being able to meet heaps of awesome people and having an awesome teacher.

Something I would like to do in term four is go to the social and rock ‘n’ roll.

Something I would like to do next year is get into a digi class or an Academic class. I would also like to get into some academies at Hastings Intermediate.

My dream job would be a Veterinarian.

Reading

The best thing about reading so far this year is when we got to be in Literacy Circles.

The best thing I read this year was Hatchet. I loved it because it was a really good book and doing the Literacy Circle made me think more about the book not just reading it.

This is my favourite reading blog post that I created. I chose it because  I am proud of what our group did and I really liked the book Dead Harry.

This is my favourite reading post from Lily. I think it is awesome because she added in great audio and her map of his island looks really cool.

Maths

The best thing about maths so far this year is The three chilly bins.

I was most proud of learning different strategies for subtraction. I was proud because I used different strategies that I have learnt.

This year, Mathletics has been my favourite  I chose it because I like making the posters and I find they really fun.
This is my favourite maths post from Olivia and Tracey. I think it is awesome because they have made a really good presentation.

I am really good at creating mathletics posters.
I want to get faster at my 7 and 8 times tables.

Writing

The best thing about writing so far this year is when we get to do free writing.

I was most proud of learning how to write a story from a picture. I am proud because now I know how to write a story from a picture and I am able to expand my writing.

This is my favourite writing blog post that I created. I chose it because I am proud of it and I like how I added in the Tic Tac Toe.

This is my favourite writing post from Teva. I think it is awesome because I like how he has added in the picture of Mahatma Gandhi but he made it in Minecraft.

I am really good at free writing and making up stories.
I want to get better at retelling stories from the past.

Integrated Topic

My favourite part of topic has been Rock Climbing. I enjoyed it because it was a great experience and I really like it.

This is my favourite topic blog post that I created. I chose it because I thought that it was really cool to have Henna on our hands and it was a great thing to experience.

This is my favourite topic post from Hemani. I think it is awesome because she has described it really well and she also added in the video.

School Involvement

Volleyball, Rippa Rugby, Netball, Touch, Inter School Cross Country, Inter School athletics, Inter School Swimming, Road Patrol, Young Leader, Choir, House Leader, Riverdale Exchange, Swimming training, Levin Netball Tournament, Wellington Netball Tournament, Napier Netball Tournament, Thursday Netball Tournament, Inter School Triathlon (I hope), Academic Achiever.
How I Have Shown PRIDE
Personal  Best:I show personal best in being a Young Leader,  House Leader and Academic Achiever.
Respect and Responsibility: I showed Respect when we were doing our topic on India.
Integrity: I tell the truth all the time what ever situation that I am in.
Determination: I show determination in playing sport and when I am doing something hard.

Enjoyment: I show enjoyment in everything that I do and play.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Hannah, cool tree.
    I forgot all about the three chilly bins.
    Awesome report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hannah that's a awesome report you did. You have done a lot of sport this year. Well done keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hannah it looks like you had fun this year I have. I liked how you said that you want to get in a Academic for next year. Keep up the good work Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Hannah you did an Awesome job on your reflection I loved the hactect you did Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Hannah! That trees great.
    Keep the great work up.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amesome job Hannah. I like that you put the tree of pride as your zazzle. I like your writing too. I like that you did a very great job with your writing.
    Well done Hannah.
    Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah, this is brilliant work! I love the Tree and all the wonderful reflections you have noted throughout this presentation. You are a real success and it is all because you have an outstanding attitude and positive outlook on life. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Mr Gifkins!
      I really enjoyed writing that report.
      It was great getting a comment from you.
      Thank-you:-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...