Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Camp Reflection

Reflection for Camp


My goal for camp was have fun and participate in everything I can.


I achieved this because I tried my best in all the activities and I did all of them. I had loads of FUN!!!


Something I was pleased with was that the whole class got along together and I got to do things I had never done before because I had never been up to Camp Kaitawa and I had never been caving.


I really enjoyed learning about glow worms and caves because I found them really interesting and I had never been in a cave before.
Something I found hard was running up the pipeline because it was very steep and it was very challenging.
Something that made me think was in the amazing race, when we were doing the thinking challenge, I had to think what were the pictures because we only got to see some of the pictures.
· My top 5 favourite things about camp were:


Favourite Things
Reason Why
1. Caving
Because I had never been before.
2. Getting to know people better
Because some of the people in the class, I didn't know really well.
3. Confidence Course
Because there were some challenging things in it like flipping over the cargo net.
4.Amazing Race
Because my team worked very well together.
5. Kayaking
Because the water was cold and we got to get wet. Bree and I stood up in a double kayak.


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a fantastic time at camp Mu. I am proud that you challenged yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone.
    "Feel the fear and do it anyway!" Yay Hannah!
    Love Mum xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Hannah what a wonderful camp reflection. I have learn more about people in the class to. Keep up the cool work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...