Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rock Climbing Reflection

Today we went Rock Climbing at Karamu high School. it was AWESOME!!!


Reflection for Rock Climbing at Karamu High School


· Something I was pleased with was to learn how to be the smiley better because I had never learnt how to be a smiley.


· I really enjoyed learning how to be the person who does the Belay because I like learning something new.
Something I found hard was climbing up the Rock Climbing wall because when we got to a point where we couldn’t go anywhere because my feet were slipping.

I really enjoyed meeting our two instructors Mia and Lain because they were very nice and they thought us how to be the Belayer and the Smiley, also the climber very clearly.
Something that made me think was what to do when I was the belayer.
Something I want to get better at is climbing up the wall.
         
What I could do about it is  climb up the wall at school in the playground and trust my belayer more.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome rock climbing Hannah I like how you did a prezi
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!
    Awesome job Hannah.
    You must have enjoyed going rock climbing.
    Your reflection is great.
    You show heaps and heaps of PRIDE in all of your work.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Hannah,
    Were there some parts that you couldn't reach?
    Seems like you had a awesome time.
    Who was in your group?
    I wish we could have gone with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! What a wonderful day I really like that game that played at Karamu High School. I will try to play at home it sure seems a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...