Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The day my car came to life


It was a really snowy day when I got a phone call from my mother and she said that my dad was in hospital and I had to go down to Taupo. I was so worried that I got in the car as fast as I could and zoomed down the driveway and off I went. About half way to Taupo I started to feel sick so I pulled over to the side of the road. I was right next to a really steep drop. I hadn't slowed down fast enough so I slid right off the side. I started to scream, I was so terrified. All of a sudden my car started talking to me then climbed up the hill. I was saved the my car had extensions on the wheels that made them really tall the my car started to fly.
I had been dreaming for this day to come since I was 3 and now it had come true. I was amazed  in what this car had done. Finally I came to Taupo. I went straight to the hospital and a person saw my car on the way in and they took a picture of it and then showed it to everyone. My car became famous and I became rich. I was so proud of my car.

Everyone wanted to buy this car but I said no. no matter how much they wanted to buy it off me for. We became always in the newspaper and on television.

One day I woke and I looked out of the window and I realised that my car was stolen. I feel to the ground and started to cry. My dream was over. I wouldn’t be able to get it back. I ring up  my parents and told them and they just hung up on me because they thought that I was joking.

I went out to the shed and looked out there and my car was there. but my car had a twin. I sold the twin and now I was a billionaire. “YAY!!!” I shout!


This is my car when it has come to life with eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...