Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Reflection on Optimist Yachting and Kayaking






· Something I was pleased with was that my Optimist yacht or my kayak didn’t capsize or even come close to capsizing.


· I really enjoyed learning how to Optimist yacht because it was really fun and I had never been Optimist yachting in my life so it was really interesting and I would love to do it again.


· Something I found hard was Kayaking with another person because I am use to Kayaking in a single boat but it was really fun trying it for the first time.

· Something that made me think was when to pull the Main Sheet in the Optimist yacht because I didn’t know that much about them but after my friend Felicity showed me when to pull the Main Sheet I was fine.


· Something I want to get better at is Kayaking in a double Kayak because I was struggling a little bit and I am use to a single Kayak.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Hannah.
    It sounds like you loved our trip , So did I
    Good Job ,
    From Brody.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...