Friday, August 24, 2012

Greek Olympic Vases

This week at school we have been creating art on Greek Olympic Vases. My story was based on Valerie Adams at this Olympics. We got the idea from the little kids in Room 5.

Valerie Adams has just thrown and she got just over 20 metres. Now it is Nadzeya Ostapchuk is about to throw. She has thrown over Valerie Adams. Nadzeya Ostapchuk is awarded a gold medal. The next thing that you know Valerie Adams has got the gold medal because Nadzeya Ostapchuk was on drugs.

Here is my art that I created.  

Hope you enjoy.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome design in your illustration, Hannah.

    Your lines are sharp and neat to look at. Your story is clear and stands out. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Hannah!
    This is an awesome post!
    I like how you put a link
    to Room 5's blog.
    Your design is amazing I could automatically notice that we lost then we came first with out looking at the story
    It was really cool that we won
    Gold in the end don't you think?
    Keep up the AWESOME post Hannah:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your art Hannah! I agree with Mr M, the lines are really sharp and neat. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    From Kazza :c)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Hannah!
    I love your wonderful vase.
    I hope you proud of your work.
    Because I really like it!
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...