Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Maps of Mountain Valley

 Map off Google Maps-
My map that I drew -



My teacher, Mr Moriarty gave everyone in the class a piece of A3 paper and said that we had to draw a map of Mountain Valley camp ground. We could either do it close up or far away and I chose far away. Next we had to draw the map in pencil then colour it in coloured pencil and out line it in vivid. After that we had to draw a compass and a key then do instructions how to get from one place to another using the compass. Then we did a title and glued it onto a piece of paper and put it up on the wall. I found it really fun to draw abut at first I thought it was going to be really hard but I was wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Hannah you are a really good drawer.
    Great dissipation of what you had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great map Hannah
    It shows a lot of details.
    I also like your keys.
    What part of making your map did you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great map, Hannah.

    It is well drawn with a clear key and fantastic colouring. A person could use it to get to Mountain Valley.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...